Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 54 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:42. Wayne and Ba flew in yesterday. I've got music in The Barn 2-4 this afternoon. I may have to light a fire in The Barn.....It is fall after all!


The Practice:

I started the day with an acoustic guitar practice, nothing extensive, but a good review of the songs that I know. I have a lesson today 1-2 and music with the Boy'z and Wayne from 2-4.

Next I went out to The Barn and got a fire going in the wood stove.

Next I went out to The Porch and did a round of The 10 with a few of the +'s too!

Next I did a strength training session using my TRX Straps, Dumbbells and Push-Up Bars.


Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into evoking a Tranquil State Of Mind (TSOM)

Next I did a round of Anyo Anim tuned into the applications and the quality of my basics.

Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata tuned into agility and deep stances.

I finished with Healing Qigong.