Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

It's a cool 62 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:31. It's a rainy day!

The Ponton's are coming at 10:00 this morning so we are busy picking up the house.

I called and made an appointment with Tire Wharehouse to get the rear tires moved to the front. They said that the two front tires the belts have been separated. My guess is that's what was causing the pull to the side, even when Cherry Rum switched the front tires. Oy Vey!!

After the tire wharehouse I went to the YMCA and did a round of CYBEX and 5 minutes on and Eliptical and 5 minutes on a treadmill.


The Practice:

It was 2 pm before I had the chance to do a Round. ugh!

After lunch and rest I went out on The Deck and did a Round (right side). I focused on:

Hang The Muscles,

Open The Joints,

Muscle Down, 

Bone Up

I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I

I also focused on Relaxed Balance and Breathing in and out through the nose.