The Details and Notes:
I'm counting this as Day #6 in the rotation (again/still). The last couple of days have been so busy I can just manage to get a Round in without it becoming a burden (which is not the Shen [consciousness] that I'm looking to develop)
It's 70 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:31.
Cindy and Ron Wajda are coming this afternoon for the Govt. Mule concert at The Tree House this evening then staying overnight.
I postponed the jam this afternoon until next Wednesday.
Zack is coming tomorrow to re-do the driveway and help with mulching the Lanscaping beds.
I've got a bit of a three ring circus going on this week.
We've decided to put 4 Toyo tires on the Lexus after hearing the two of the continental tires that are currently on the Lexus have separated internal belts. They were on the front and that's the cause of the pulling. The Tire Wharehouse guy Mick could see that both the front tires were bad (belts slipping). Ugh!
We need to go grocery shopping.
Yesterday GG did a dump run.
We got propane delivered today by Dead River.
The Practice:
I started in The Driveway with a round of Lo Family Staff focused on Shoulders, Health and Fa Jin.
Next I went up to my main practice area:
I started with a round of Anyo Anim focused on Stance Work and Applications.
Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata focused on Agility/Mobility, Lowering my Stances and Sequence.
Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 5-8 solidifying the Sequence and Techniques and Postures.
Next I did a full round of The 10+ focused on Health and Consistency.
Next I did a Round (left side) focused on The Classics and staying on the left side (left side sequence). I remained focused on Staying Soft and Smooth.
Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.