Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

I'm counting this as Day #8 in the rotation.

It's 61 at the house. It looks like it rained overnight. The sunrise was at 6:04.

I've got an 8-9 internet meeting with Jeff this morning. One of the topics is Malcolm's Black Belt Testing.

Ryan is coming up from CT this evening to purchase my Volvo S70 t5. He's bringing a trailer to take it back to CT. I hope it all works out. I just learned that he is not coming today or this weekend. Depending on how things go on Sunday maybe he will schedule next week??

The Practice:

I started with a round of the four Modern Arnis Cane Anyos (both sides) focused on correct Sequence, Direction and Staying on the side I started on.

Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang Old 8 Palms Changes 1-8 (both sides) focused on doing the changes in the correct Gua on the Circle and reciting the names of the Palms throughout. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo focused on Basics and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Abdominal Breathing and making my breath audible as well as Dynamic Tension.

Next I did a round of The (original) 10 focused on Consistency and Health.

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.