The Details and Notes:
I'm counting this as Day #7 in the rotation.
It's 63 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:03.
We've got Cole Hazell (realtor) coming at 10:00 this morning to give us an appraisal for 515 Brattleboro Road.
The Practice:
I started in The Driveway with a round of Double Dao using my wooden Broadswords. I focused on Technique and Sequence.
Next I went up to my main training area and did a round of Yin Style Baguazhang 8 Palms Changes 5-8 reciting the names of the Palms wherever I could (5 - Phoenix, 6- Unicorn/Bear, 7- Eagle/Monkey, 8- Lion)
Next I did a round of Anyo Pito focused on Sequence, Direction and Technique.
Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata flushing out the ending Sequence.
Next I did a brief Warm Up focused on Consistency and Health.
Next I did a Round (right side) Observing the Classics throughout. I focused on Refining and Cultivating.
Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong.