The Details and Notes:
It's 60 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:15.
The Ponton's are coming tomorrow so we need to prepare the house.
There are a few houses to drive by in Chesterfield, NH
The Practice:
I did all four Modern Arnis Cane Anyo (both sides) in the driveway focused on Technique.
Next I weeded the driveway and then more weeding as I went up to my main training area.
Once I arrived at my main training area and I started with The Finger Exercises for Cognition then a brief Warm Up.
Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang Old 8 Palms (both sides) all 8 Palms ( I was focused on Cultivating Qi: 1) Double Yin Palm, 2) Circulating Yin Qi 3) Floating Wood Palm, Yin Qi 4) Floating Cloud Palm, Yang Qi 5) The Eagle Seizes It's Prey, 6) Double Yang Palm, 7) Circulating Yang Qi, 8) Harmonizing/Balancing Yin/Yang)
Next I did a round of Anyo Walo focused on Basics and Techniques as well as Applications.
Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on Breathing and Dynamic Tension.
Next I did a Round (right side) focused on observing the Principles.
Next I did Standing (all 8 Postures) and Healing Qigong.
Next I weeded my way back to the house.
That's it for today.
We're off to look at houses and have lunch.