The Details and Notes:
Day #7
It's a cool 59 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:14.
We are trying to make a decision about the electric motor of Peter's (RIP) that Katarina is selling. We're not sure if it will work on our 17' O'Day Daysailor..... Hmmmm!
Ginnie is having lunch with Melinda for her Birthday (August 19th)
The Practice:
I started in The Driveway with a round of Taiji Double Dao using my wooden broadswords (above) I focused on Shoulder, Wrist and Arm Health and Sequence.
Next I did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 5-8 on both sides (Phoenix, Rooster, Chi-ling, Monkey) I focused on Posture, Sequence, Spinning, Health and Applications.
Next I did a round of Anyo Pito focused on Sequence and Technique
Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata focused on Basics, Sequence (especially at the end) and Applications.
Next I weeded back to the house. I need to take my sweatshirt off.
Next I weeded back out to my main training area.
Next I did a full round of The 10 adding to #4, #5, #6, #9 and #10. I focused on Consistency, Health and Coordination (Harmony)
Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II. I focused on:
"Neither Severance nor Splice"
Next I did Standing (all 8 Postures) and Healing Qigong.
I weeded back to the house to journal today's practices.
That's it for today......