Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

I'm counting this as Day #6 in the rotation.

It's 54 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:13.

Shubal is having his 82nd birthday party today. It's also Evvies birthday and their Anniversary.

The Party starts at 2:00

The Practice:

I started with the finger exercise for cognition and brain health.

Next I went up to my main training area and did a round of Cheng Style Baguazhang 8 Animal Palms Changes 5-8 (both sides) focused on Sequence, Location on The Circle and Technique/Posture.

Next I did a round of Anyo Anim focused on Basics, Stance Work, Applications and Sequence.

Next I did a round of Kusanku focused on Stance Work, Double Knife Hand Challenges (The Original), Mobility and Agility.

Next I did a brief Warm Up focused on Consistency and Health.

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on Principles and Sequence/Staying on the Left Side.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong

Next I weeded as I went down to The Driveway to get a Staff.

Next I did a round of Lo Family Staff focused on Health and Low Stances.

Next I did more weeding as I returned to the house.