Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Practice 11.25.23

 

The Photo:

Sunrise was at 6:56 with high tide at 6:48 am. The wind was coming in from the W N/W. It was cold! I dressed for it!

The Practice:

I started with a full Warm Up using The 10+. I substituted Master Choi's Standing Set for #9. 

Next I did a Round (right side) focusing on cultivating natures energies. 

Afterwards I did Standing Meditation and Building the Chi Ball as well as a Healing Qigong.

Next I reviewed Anyo #1 (Isa) and Kusanku Kata.

I met Shawn and Timothy on the beach and took their photo:



I also stopped to chat with John on the boardwalk as I was leaving the beach. He is a local surfer that I met last year. He has been coming to NSB for decades. We discussed the changes that are happening due to climate change. Mid island is getting hammered....All we need is one big blow and the coast will be decimated. Sad state of affairs.