Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thursday Practice

 

I could tell it was another washout of a sunrise. I decided not to take my camera rig and instead I shot this with my phone. It was pleasant otherwise. It did start to mist/sprinkle a bit towards the end of my routine.

The Details:

The sunrise was at 6:51, low tide at 6:05. It's 64 here at the house. It's forecast to shower this afternoon.


The Practice:

I started with a round of The 10+ tuned into opening my body, releasing the joints, especially my spine.

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned in to preserve a light energy at the top of my head.

" Rub the neck against the collar"

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima and Chinto Kata tuned in to the correct sequence in Chinto. There were a lot of distractions on the beach this morning during this phase of my routine. I struggled with maintaining my focus.

Next I did a round of Taiji Cane (right side) tuned in to the changes I'm making in Part III (follow through strikes after the whirlwinds) I've decided to keep the end of Part III original. I may change my mind after I acquire these changes. It's more challenging to change things that you've been doing for decades. It's important to go slow and be kind to yourself. Baby steps in the correct direction>>>>>>

I finished with a Healing Qigong before returning to the house. I needed to pick-up the house in preparation for Daisy Maid at 11 this morning.