Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday Practice

 

I shot this with my phone camera mid-morning after it stopped drizzling. The buds are coming! All we need is one more sunny and warm day and they'll be busting open;^) Nature's Qi is strong here!

The Details:

It was down to the mid 40's and drizzling first thing this morning. I waited until 8:00 or so, then went out to practice on the deck. It had stopped drizzling for the most part but it was still cold. I wore a jacket and gloves.

The Practice:

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into breathing fresh air and lightly stretching internally from foot to finger tips and top of head. I aimed to produce a specific frequency, natures frequency; I was calibrating my mind/feeling/experience.

Next I did a Round to Master Liang's music and count on the right side tuned into my environment. It's beautiful here!

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo tuned into the flow of the postures and the quality of my basics.

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata tuned into the agility that this Kata demands.

Next I did a Round of Taiji on the left side to Master Liang's music without his count. I stayed right in time up until the very end when I got a spam phone call and stopped for a few beats to look and see who it was forgetting that I needed to keep the count because the music just kept going. I was off a few beats at the end. Oh well! Tomorrow's another day. 

I finished with a Healing Qigong.