Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday Practice - Graduation Party Day

 

Setting up for the big graduation party for Dylan and Guilia. Yay, it doesn't look like rain and with the cloud cover to too hot either. Perfect!!

The Details:

It's 59 at the house this morning. Sunrise was at 5:24.

The Practice:

I did a short workout in between chores, lot's and lot's of chores! But The Farm never looked better. The house and barn too! 

I did an abbreviated version of The 10 + tuned into opening my body, releasing tension and entering into a tranquil state. The last one was challenging because of the amount of chores that need to get done before the party.

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into the transformation that occurs with long term consistent practice of the Taiji solo form.

I ended with a brief Standing and a Healing Qigong.


A quote from Thich Nhat Hanh:


"Breathing out,

I am the moon

that is sailing 

through the sky

of utmost

emptiness.

I am freedom"