Sunday, May 12, 2024

Sunday Practice

 

I shot this with my phone camera looking north from my main practice spot.


The Details:

It's 47 here at the house. Sunrise was at 5:31, cloudy but dry.


The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice spot about 9 ish. 

I started in the driveway with a round of Taiji Dao using Master Liang's broadsword

Next I did level push basics with my left side.

Next I moved to my main practice spot to do a round of Yin Fu 8 Palms Set around my first Bagua tree. I did Changes 1-6 on both sides. I'm still working on my understanding of Change #6 in this Set. Master Hayward is doing a different version of this Change than what I originally learned from him.

 Next I did a Round of Taiji Quan (right side) tuned into feeling and sinking my Qi and cultivating nature's Qi.  

Next I did a round of Anyo Pito tuned into agility. I can see the Shotokan influence when I practice Modern Arnis Anyo Pito. RIP Prof. Remy Presas - Gone but not forgotten. 

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata tuned into the changes that I'm making to that form. I haven't fully flushed them out yet. Slow and steady as she goes!

I finished with a Healing Qigong.