Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sunday Practice

I shot this with my phone camera looking south towards East Hill. 
 


The Details:

It's 47 here at the house. The sunrise was at 5:38. It looks like rain on and off.


The Practice:

I practiced up in the loft to classical music playing downstairs. Very pleasant!

I started with Standing in Wild Goose Leaves The Flock a BaguaZhang guard posture.


Next I did a blend of The 10+ (all of them) interspersed with the first half of Master Hayward's Warm Ups.

Tuned into the internal transformation that is slowly but surely happening as I practice these Qigong's daily.

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into sinking my Qi

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo tuned into agility and martial applications.

Next I did a round of Seiuchin Kata tuned into the quality of my basics, smooth transitions and applications.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.

I'll be practicing Bass and regular Guitar this morning and afternoon.

Note:

We'll be cleaning The Barn today! Dylan's graduation party is on the 19th.....Two weeks from today!! Yikes!