Friday, June 21, 2024

Saturday Practice - Viviers, France

 

Photo by Wayne D. Harvey. Me at the top of the hill in Viviers, France. Stunning views from up there.

I practiced in the cabin this morning. They had the top deck closed because we traveled North on the Rhone river under low bridges. 

I started with a brief round of the 10 + tuned into stretching. I had my left hamstring cramp up during the night. The stretching felt good!

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into consistency. It wasn't the best round I ever had. Another round using the four square feet principle. I didn't really have enough room to extend arms and legs. But I did get around in! If I find some green space later today I'll supplement and do another round. 

I found myself missing the wonderful spaces I have in Leyden and of course the beach in New Smyrna. 

I'm unable to post photos from my phone, but I will go back and post where I've been practicing when I get back to the States.