Thursday, June 13, 2024

Thursday Practice

 


The Details:

It's 55 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:12.


The Practice:

I started in the driveway with 2 rounds of Low Family Staff. I focused on flow, basics and agility. This for is really coming along.


Next I went to my main practice area near Big Greenie to be in the shade. I brought a Spear to do a round of Bagua Spear that I've been working on and a review of the Taiji 13 Spear Two Person Set. I reviewed both sides. I really need a regular partner to fully flush this out. 

Next I went back to the driveway and did a round of The 10+ in the small shaded area near my garage. 

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into connecting to nature's qi; The sights, sounds, feelings, and smells.....I had a profound connection to nature's qi all around me. With gratitude and appreciation.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa tuned into sequence and quality basics.

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata tuned into the timing of stepping and blocking or punching and full extension on kicks and punches.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.