Friday, June 28, 2024

Wednesday Practice in France

 

An example of the condition of the room that Viking Customer Service (Bron) reserved for us. Ugh!!

The Details:

We had a very difficult day of travel. Starting with Aer Lingus cancelling our flight to Dublin. We got to the airport in Lyon at 7:30 am for a 10:10 flight to Dublin with a connecting flight to Bradly in Hartford. First they postponed the flight until 1:00, they boarded the plane, then the pilot kept turning the refuel folks away until the crew's time elapsed and then they took us off the plane and cancelled the flight. What a mess!!

It meant that we needed to hire a taxi to go back to Lyon and stay in this very funky hotel....Oy!


The Practice: 

Once I realized that Viking Customer Service would not be able to help us get another room I did a practice in the room.

I started with a modified round of The 10+ tuned into consistency.

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into consistency and big wide expansive postures. I was shot but I did 'get it in'.