Saturday, July 27, 2024

Saturday Practice


 The Details:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:38. 


The Practice:

I practiced on The Stone Patio in front of The Barn. 

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into consistency, not overthinking and just 'doing' them consistently for my health.

Next I did a Round (left side) to Master Liang counting out the beats to the Taiji Music that he put together all those years ago. I don't practice Taiji to his music very often but when I do I learn a lot. This round I tuned into the exact space between the postures and keeping Zhong Ding throughout.

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima tuned into the applications and agility.

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata tuned into the health benefit and agility that practicing this Kata affords.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.