Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Practice - Day - 8,402

 


I shot this with my phone camera of my training partners. On the left is Big Greenie and friends!

The Details:

The sunrise was at 5:16. It was 60 but still humid, not as bad as yesterday but still not great.


The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice spot this morning. It was cool and shady with a bit of a breeze coming from the south. I went in to get a light long sleeved top and I was fine.

I started with a full round of The 10+ focused on connecting with nature, inside and outside of me; It's one and the same. 

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into classic principles. I had a profound connection to the trees all around me.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa tuned into the quality of my postures, stance work and basics.

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata focused on quality basics and full extension of punches and kicks, also the timing of the punches, blocks and stance work.

I finished with a brief Standing session followed by a Healing Qigong.