Monday, July 29, 2024

Monday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:40. It's raining and forecast to be rainy today and tomorrow.

The Practice:

It's raining out so I went to The Barn and practiced on The Porch.

I started with a full round of The 10+ focused on opening the body and reminding me to use 'correct thinking' (do this, don't do that). I did #8 with the TRX Straps along with a TRX Pulling Session. I also did a full session of The Three Swings and emphasized Song Gong.

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into embodying the Taiji Classics as I recited them during Part I.

Next I did two rounds of Anyo Anim tuned into the correct sequence and the applications.

Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata focused on agility and overall conditioning. I notice that as I age there are a few movements in this Kata that become increasingly more difficult as time goes on. 

I finished with a Healing Qigong. We are heading off to Keene to look at 4-Runners and Pathfinders. We're going to replace our current 1998 4-Runner; rust has won!