Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sunday Practice


 I practiced on The Stone Patio in front of The Barn this morning. 


The Details:

It was 68 here at the house at 6:30 this morning. The sunrise was at 5:20. It's forecast to be super hot again today. Yesterday was very uncomfortable in the living room. Today we put a little air conditioner in the living room window. We're still waiting on parts for the free standing air conditioner that vents out that same window.


The Practice:

It's uncomfortably warm and humid again this morning. This is a serious heat wave that is predicted to last a few more days. Ugh!

The rain last night helped a little and I figured practicing mid morning was going to be better than yesterday's practice in the early afternoon. That was unpleasant, especially when I'm not feeling well. 

I started with a full round of The 10+ I continue to reflect on what and how I'm going to teach the upcoming seminar on these marvelous exercise/qigong in two weeks on Sunday July 21st.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) tuned into agility, stability and release.

Next I did a round of The 21 tuned into Hun/Haah breathing and opening the channels.

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat tuned into applications agility.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata tuned into the timing of strikes and stance work.

I finished with a Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata tuned into the timing of strikes and stance work.