Thursday, July 4, 2024

Thursday Practice - 4th of July -

 

I began with a walk around the property. It's been days since I've felt well enough to actually exercise and I'm feeling it, so I thought I'd give a 10 minute walk a try. I'm still not feeling well, my energy level is in the basement. Ugh! Dang sinus infections. Luckily I started an antibiotic yesterday so I'm hoping to feel better as the days go by. Yesterday was not a great day.....


I started my practice in the driveway with a round of Taiji Jian focused on the tip of the sword and the angle of the blade.

Next I moved to The Patio and did a short version of The 10+ tuned into the health benefit of daily practice.

Next I moved out into the open to do a Round (left side) in the sun. I tuned into breathing, postures and Central Equilibrium. 

I finished with a Healing Qigong.