Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 68 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:29, I'm not sure if Johan is coming back to finish the deck today or tomorrow? Ginnie will be coming home from Portsmouth NH later today. Before or after supper. I've still got Echo duty. He doesn't seem to want to walk very far the last couple of days. I'm guessing because it's been so hot and humid? Today seems better but he still doesn't want to walk very far. Oy!!

The Practice:

I practiced outside in my main practice area.

I started with a brief warm up using the first few of The 10.

Next I did a Round of Taiji focused on consistency and the health benefits from daily Rounds.

Next I did a round of Anyo Isa tuned into quality basics with snap and flow.

Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata tuned into the changes I'm making to this form. It's starting to gel!

I finished with a Healing Qigong