Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday Practice

 

It's time to let the 1998 Toyota 4-Runner go. We're going to get it appraised later today. Oh boy!

The Details:

It's 68 at the house. It's forecast to be 86 this afternoon and humid too. The sunrise was at 5:47


The Practice:

I started out in the driveway using my Tiger Eye Canes to do a round of Taiji Double Dao form

I focused on how the 'around the head' movements are good for the shoulders, hands and wrists.

Then I did a full round of The 10+ focused on #6, 8 and 10.

Next I moved up to my main training spot to do a Round (left side) tuned into expanding and contracting my entire body and spirit. Excellent Round!

Next I did a full Standing session with emphasis on Wild Goose Leaves The Flock posture. 

Next I did a round of Santi (Hsing-I) holding the posture.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo reflecting on Prof. Presas' influence on this Anyo. This form has both traditional Filipino techniques and Japanese Karate techniques.

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata tuned into agility and good stance work.