Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday Practice

 



The Details:

It's 60 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:09. Another super busy day; the first chore is to get the Lexus to Cherry Rum for 8 am, then grocery shopping at Stop & Shop, then home to practice. Back into town for noon to get the trailer hitch on the new Passport at Vassar's. Late this afternoon back into town to retrieve the Passport then dinner at the Chesterfield Inn with Susan and Peter. Busy day, all good stuff, just busy!

The Practice:

After unloading the groceries I practiced on The Deck.

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into #6 with waist rotation and a big swing to the arms (which helps with the waist rotation)

Next I did a Round of Taiji tuned into the Taiji Classics which I recited about 1/2 way through Part II. I focused on sinking my Qi to my Tan T'ien and cultivating nature's Qi.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo I had a wee bit of trouble with the sequence (why?) I did flush it out but still....

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata tuned into the quality of my basics.

I finished with a Healing Qigong