Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Tuesday Practice @ The Studio

It was the perfect temperature for training this morning. The first cool with low humidity Tuesday morning class of the season. Yay!

The Details:

It's 58 at the house. It's clear and cool this morning. The sunrise was at 5:55.


The Practice:

I got to The Studio early before anyone else showed up. After opening a few windows I started to practice The 10+ then Rob came in and I switched to explaining front/back, up/down, right/left and how it relates to

the practices, notably how and where to find it in The 10

Rob and I started The 10 and then Janee came in. I continued with The 10 and emphasized the up/down principle throughout The 10.

Next Rob had to leave. Janee and I did a review of Wuji Hundun Qigong and The 21. I recited the inhale and exhale during The 21 and I added one more discreet exercise to Master Duan's Qigong.

Next Janee and I did a Round of Taiji (right side) tuned into keeping the lower body released downward (Song) and feeling Peng Jin flowing upward, maintaining proper head positioning "As if the head is being lifted by one hair".

Next we did a chair session with Neigong Arm Postures (as in Standing Meditation)

We finished with a Healing Qigong

I went to the YMCA and did full CYBEX resistance training session. I saw Howard ??? there (a former Taiji and Qigong student)