Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Practice

 


The Details:

It's 62 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:36. We're scheduled to have lunch in Sunderland with Paul and Jean today. It's Friday so I have a video call with Jeff at 8.


The Practice:

I started with a full practice session on my Taylor (acoustic guitar). 

Next I went out to my main training area and did a full round of The 10+ focusing on flushing out the + part from the original 10.


Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. Once again I focused on achieving a tranquil state of mind throughout the form and developing a profound connection to nature and cultivating the calm and power of nature.

Next I did a short Standing Post Training

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa tuned into agility and focus on my techniques.

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata focused on the quality of my basics and adding more pop to my techniques. I also tuned into the timing of stance and strikes. 

Time to go to Sunderland to meet with Paul and Jean.