Saturday, September 21, 2024

Saturday Practice

 


The Details:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:37. It's getting cooler day by day.


The Practice:

I started in the house with a full acoustic guitar session. It's interesting how the material is changing as I continue to practice. Just like everything else it goes through; first it's new, then is not new, then it becomes ordinary, then it's why am I not making more and quicker progress? Then it becomes more difficult to approach as you start to question why? and start to overthink, then IF you are able to persevere you have a chance to make 'it' extraordinary. The main thing is to continue practicing with as much quality as you are able to muster. (IMO that indicates your 'level'.

Next I went out to my main practice area and started with raking the leaves from around my Bagua Poles.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ tuned into the material that I'll be presenting next Sunday. Tick/Tock!!

I hope to see you there:



Next I did a Round of Taiji reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I continue to monitor my mental state and encourage a Tranquil (inner calm) State of Mind. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo tuned into the correct sequence and applications.

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata tuned into agility and the quality of my stance work, especially the transitions.