Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 61 at the house. Looks like it's going to be cool (er) and dry today. I've got to get my R1200RT to Ray's for an oil change, then go to look at a Honda Passport in Greenfield. 


The Practice:

A quick Round in the driveway before heading into town with my motorcycle. 

I started out in the driveway with a brief warm up 

- Up and Down

- #1

- #2

Next I did a Parts I & 2 (right side) before I ran out of time tuned into breathing, moving my waist and messaging my internal organs.

After deciding on a vehicle and getting an oil/filter change on my BMW R1200RT I finished Part III in the driveway.

Next I did a Standing session

- Beginning Posture

- Yang Palms at Lower Tan T'ien

- Holding The Moon

- Play Guitar (both sides)

- Yin Palms Overhead

- Yang Palms Shoulder Height

- Yin Palms at Lower Tan T'ien

- Beginning Posture