Saturday, December 12, 2020

Sunrise Saturday 12.12.20


Warmer this morning (low 60's) with almost no breeze. The sea was flat and the no-see-ums were out and about. Hungry little devils!!
After shooting few photos I proceeded to my warm up with The 10 and the first two sections of the Tai Chi form on the left side.
Came back to the house to participate in Sensei Jeff's online class from Greenfield but he was having technical difficulties so it was just Phil R. and me. Had a great discussion on the practices and then we did a Round. I shared a few ideas that I've been working on. Discussion ensued;^) All in all a very pleasant hour....Thanks Phil.
Hope your day is going well.
Take a minute or two to stop, make yourself comfortable and take a few deep breaths. letting it out slowly. Breathing in calm, breathing out worry, anxiety and tension.
Just BE