Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sunrise Thursday 12.10.20


Hang in there....There's a new day coming!

Just before sunrise. Clear as a bell, a bit warmer (low 50's) with a slight NW breeze. Quite pleasant for practicing and snapping a photo or two.
Started with The 10, Song Gong and a bit of Qigong and Standing and of course shooting a couple of sunrise photos. I finished with a with a weapons practice using my new Dragon Sticks from Sifu Ray. I did rows of basics from Modern Arnis followed by the Arnis Anyo on the left side and the Tai Chi Cane form on both sides. Being super careful not to strain my wrists/hands/elbows/shoulders, the Dragon Sticks are heavy. They are making me be more conscious of momentum and flow; Following the weight and momentum of the sticks. Good stuff!!

With gratitude and appreciation.

Hope your practice and your day goes well.

Keep breathing;^)