Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Sifu Roy is back in Leyden - Accepting applications for private training this season/semester

 I wanted to let those that are currently looking at the Studio Blog, that I'm back in Leyden for the season/semester. (May-Oct)

This season I'd like to offer a small group (10ish) the opportunity to train with me regularly for the next 6 months. I'll be accepting applications for the semester over the next couple of weeks. First come, first served. You just need to email me (jrroysifu@gmail.com) or text, call etc., that you're interested. Then we can work out the details. 

I haven't come up with a tuition schedule yet. There will be a sliding scale and deep discounts for those  that are paying tuition at the Studio (current members). 

*IF you have figured out a way to train one on one with a partner (both vaccinated and being careful, masks on, outside if possible etc.). Then I would train both practitioners at the same time; Working on two person drills. 

**NOTE: I am NOT encouraging two person training...Yet. ONLY if you are already meeting safely with a partner to train two person drills etc.