Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday Practice

 

The Photo:

It was in the mid 60's this morning and there was very little wind. I didn't notice any no-see-um's or wind but I guess there was enough wind to keep 'em down.

The tide was low at 8:28 so there was lot's of hard packed sand to practice on. 

I got to the beach about 7 this morning and the sunrise was 7:20. 


The Practice:

I spent most of my time this morning just BEING and FEELING the results of my effort and practices. I'm finding it challenging to put into words what I'm experiencing in my internal practices these days. 

The results of 6 months of Internal Practice on the beach at sunrise is beyond description. 

I can say that I regularly get a feeling of inner peace, a calm, centered internal strength which is resilient and non-reactive. I feel a balancing (calibrating) of my Body, Mind, Spirit throughout the session. 


Notes:

I was joined on the beach for sunrise this morning by Shy, GG, Dave and Melinda
 

I also saw a few regulars:

Paul who is still walking

A few others too!