Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday Practice

 

The Photo:

A little cooler this morning in the low 60's with a pretty stiff N N/E wind. Low tide at 10:15 so there was plenty of hard packed sand to practice on. Sunrise was at 7:18.

The Practice:
I was focused on sending positive ocean qi to family, friends, students and classmates of Master Paul B. Gallagher. Gone but not forgotten.

I also contemplate the idea of The Five Hearts from Paul Gallaghers book Drawing Silk:
*Two soles of feet (Bubbling Well point)
*Two centers of the palms
*And the heart itself

To achieve better blood/qi flow, I focused on relaxing my larger leg and hip muscle immediately after shifting my weight to the other leg. Feeling the reverse peristaltic action taking place as my legs and feet contract and relax as I shift my weight from right to left leg and visa versa. 

My intention was to release/relax the contraction of larger muscles immediately after shifting weight off of that leg.

Notes:
I saw:
Paul the jogger who is still walking to heal his knee
Bob the mailman who is heading north tomorrow, his walking pal Mike left yesterday.
I also chatted with John who I haven't seen for a few weeks. 

Consistency is difficult!!