Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

The Photo:
Looking east from the deck as the sun is rising. 

Another night of interrupted sleep. Oy! My sleep clock is all messed up. I've been waking up at 1-2 am, tossing and turning for awhile and finally going back to sleep...I ended up, getting up mid morning and still feeling groggy. Oy!! This too shall pass?!?!

I would like to get back to writing about my thoughts and experiences as I pursue my 'Practices'. It's been more challenging than I could imagine during this period of travel and the sleep disturbance.

The Practice: 

I did a full Warm Up on the deck with a little Standing and a Round (left side). 

I found myself breathing in the fresh Leyden air, the new and fresh and breathing out any injury, disease, illness, negative or limiting thoughts. Drawing in the positive healing energy that is all around me. 

I am becoming more receptive to natures healing energy. She can take anything we can dish out and give us back healing energy...How fortunate are we?

All in all a very productive session.