Thursday, December 28, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

Yet another cloudy, grey, washout of a sunrise. There were some spectacular squadrons of pelicans skimming the waves. I never tire of watching the squadrons of pelicans. I'm in awe of nature! 

With gratitude and appreciation.

The Photo:

The sunrise was at 7:17 with high tide at 9:37. It was cool and raining...not very pleasant. The good things are; There was virtually no wind (I guess the rain kept the nsum's down?) and there was not a single person on the beach, on Hill St., or on the way to and from the beach. Not one single soul! Ah the benefits of a cold and rainy day.....

The Practice:

Because of the weather, I did a minimal practice this morning. A modified 10+ followed by a Round (right side) then back to the house. If the rain stops I'll do a bit more on the back patio.