Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday Practice

This is a shot of the bottom of the walkover at 22nd Ave; The Atlantic ate the beach overnight! I had to climb down then back up to find a small patch of soft sand just north of the 22nd Ave walkover to practice on.  
 
I had to time it just right to keep my sneakers dry. 

IMO - The ocean will eventually win....Hands down! It's not IF it's When!

The Details:

The sunrise was at 7:10, high tide at 6:23. It's 57 here at the house. There was a steady N/E wind, but it was milder that yesterday morning. 

The Practice:

Once I shot a few photos with my phone camera and found a small patch of raised beach to practice on (soft sand) I started with a full warm up using The 10+ focused on connecting internally and externally.

Next I did a Round (right side) focused on connecting internally and externally to the energies of nature.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo and Chinto Kata focused on full extension of hand and foot techniques.

Next I did a round of the Arnis Cane Anyo's 1-4 on the right side.

I finished with a Healing Qigong sending positive thoughts and healing energy to Gerri Cote; All will be well! No question about it!!

I returned to the house. I might be meeting with Rob L. later this morning. The beach is out of the question but perhaps the backyard?