Saturday, January 7, 2023

Sunrise Practice Saturday 1.7.23


 The Photo:

Cold with a stiff west wind. The tide was mostly up but still enough beach to practice on. Not a cloud in the sky. The cold kept the crowds down. Yay!

I got down to the beach just in the nick of time to catch the sun as it peaked above the horizon. I find myself totally mesmerized by the horizon; Where the sea meets the sky and then there's the beach. Fascinating! 

The Practice:

I started with a full warm up (The Ten + variations and qigong) Then a Round of T'ai Chi Ch'uan on the left side. Followed by Standing Post training and qigong. 

Of Note:

I saw John on the beach and had a little talk with him. The I say Eddie and his new puppy 'Almond Joy' on the back home. Stopped to talk to him a bit.

I have guests this weekend; My grandson Dylan and girlfriend Giulia. So I'll be keeping this post short.

Enjoy your practice!

PS - Drop me a line if you're looking at this (jrroysifu@gmail.com). Thanks! I'll look forward to hearing from you.