Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Sunrise Practice Tuesday 1.10.23

 

The Photo:

I got out to the beach on the later side. The sun is rising at 7:19am these days, so getting there a little before sunrise should be easy er??

 I have house guests at the moment and got up last night for a midnight rocket launch. So I slept in a bit and missed some of the amazing color around 6:30 ish that I saw from the back yard when I first got up. 

It was cold but hardly any wind. Enough beach to practice on but the tide was coming in. The next high tide is at 10:58 am. 

Notes:

I just love the blue sky against the color! Nature is THE original artist;^)

I saw Mary Kay as I was doing my Round. She was walking north. We just waved and said hi!

Lot's of tourists on the beach. A few regulars too! 

With gratitude and appreciation;^)

The Practice:

I did my full warm up, then a Round on the left side, Wuji standing, Single Leg Standing with Pore Breathing, then Breathing with the Earth and short Healing Qigong.

It was a bit busy on the beach for my taste. Lots of folks walking by me while I was practicing. That does test my mental focus. 

*My goal/focus this morning was to stay in my T'ai Chi mind set and not get distracted by the passers by. 90% good....Then there were a few distractions;^) 

Do the best you can....That's all you/we have!


Enjoy your practice!