Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Practice 2.5.23

 

The Photo:

It was totally socked in, very heavy cloud bank on the horizon. Sunrise was barely perceptible. It did brighten up a bit. The tide was high with sets coming in all the way past the parking poles. There wasn't any hard pack sand to practice on. 

The Practice:

Because I was practicing on soft sand, I adjusted accordingly and was able to do 3/4 of my regular warm ups with a bit of Qigong (The 21). Then I did a Round on the right side. 

I didn't dally this morning because I had to get back to the house to care for our dog Lucy and prepare to go to Jacksonville to see my Mom. Ginnie is away this week.


A new friend ( Mr. Yellow Foot Pointy Beak) joined me for a Round of T'ai Chi Ch'uan. 

                                                         

I often run across someone's Beach Art. This one is just north of my practice spot at the 20th Ave boardwalk.