Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

The Photo:
It was in the low 60's with a steady breeze from the E S/E. I was comfortable with sweat pants and a windbreaker jacket. The tide was low at 5 am, high at 11:01. There was plenty of hard pack sand to practice on.


The Practice:

Super busy day today. I'll write more when I have time.

I've still been making it out to the beach for sunrise. It's just taking a bit more energy. It's been working well for me to use sunrise photography to get me down to the beach in time for sunrise. Lately it's been tough (er). Once I'm down there and set up to shoot the sunrise I find it easier to get a good quality (correct spirit) internal practice. I'm finding that time of day very conducive to a productive practice. Even on a super busy days. 

After my early morning sunrise practice, I walked back to the house to take Lucy (our dog) for a walk then I met with Gary and Rob in the backyard for a few hours of Modern Arnis training. More on that later....

Notes:

I saw Kelly and her dog Buddha. I asked if she wanted a few photos? It was her idea to play their version of catch. 

                       The game is Kelly splashes water and Buddha jumps to 'catch' it.