Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wednesday Practice

The Photo:
It was a bit warmer this morning. The high 50's I think. There was a little bit of wind coming in from the west. The tide was going down, scheduled to be low at 10:37 am and high 4:07. Sunrise was at 7:04 this morning. There was plenty of hard pack sand to practice on. A pleasant morning to be on the beach at sunrise!
With gratitude and appreciation.

The Practice:
This morning I tuned into using my connective tissue (fascia)  as much as possible and using muscle as little as possible. I stayed focused throughout the session.

After reciting the T'ai Chi Ch'uan Classic I practiced Pore Breathing with the Earth (and nature), reciting out loud:

"Breathing in the new and the fresh
Breathing out the old and the used"

and


 "Breathing in calm, centered, strength
abundant health, 
 resilience,
 non-reactivity.

Breathing out excess tension, 

anxiety,

stress,

reactivity, 

injury or disease, 

negative and/or limiting thoughts

any and all turbid qi."


Notes:

I saw a few of the regulars walking on the beach. I said a few words with Paul (the jogger) but that's it.