Friday, April 7, 2023

Friday Practice


The Photo:

Sunrise 7:08 this morning. The tide was coming up with the next high tide at 10:25. The moon was full last night but there was still enough hard packed sand to practice on. Nice breeze started out from the south then switched over to the S S/W and then died altogether. There were very few no-see-ums to deal with. Yay!!


The Practice:

One of the themes for this mornings practice is to open the spaces (Song) between the bones of my hand, feet, ankles and wrists.  I started working on this focus while doing "Holding The Moon" Standing Meditation and then carried the theme throughout my Warm Up and Round (right side). 

Notes:

This morning on the beach I saw: 

The Four Walkers, there were three today

John to talk to

Paul to say hi to

I needed to get back to the house for a video meeting with Sensei Jeff from 8-9am