Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Tuesday Practice

 

The Photo:

Super windy this morning. Blowing out of the S S/E. Low tide at 7:39, sunrise at 7:09. It was so windy I couldn't leave the camera on it's tripod and had to move back closer to the dunes and behind the sea wall at the condos on Hill Street.

The Practice:
After moving back towards the dunes and hiding behind the sea wall at the condos I did manage to get a Warm Up and a Round (right side) in. 
A theme for this mornings practice was balancing my thoughts by reciting out loud from the T'ai Chi Classics. Focusing on calibrating my thoughts to achieve a particular feeling and connection to nature; 
I found myself contemplating; The ocean, tide, wind, sun, moon, waves, swell, clouds, ocean smells, birds, fish and creatures. The beach at sunrise is such a dynamic environment. It's been amazing to be a part of the whole. 
My dream of playing T'ai Chi to connect with mother nature is amazing. 
With gratitude and appreciation!
From an early age, I've consciously cultivated an extra-ordinary appreciation of nature. 

Internal Martial Arts has been my main practice for decades. 

Cross Country and Downhill Skiing and Scuba Diving are ways that I've used to gain a deeper appreciation of the mountains and the oceans. 

I hope you've been enjoying reading about my journey. Please leave a comment or email my with any feedback. I'd really appreciate that!

Notes:
I didn't see anyone I knew. I had to get back to the house because I had a haircut with Krystal (she cancelled).

Packing, packing, packing.......Thursdays the day!