Monday, June 5, 2023

Tuesday and Wednesday Practice

 

Looking east at sunrise from the deck.

Wednesday May 1st is day 7,975 consecutive days of T'ai Chi Ch'uan and Qigong/Neigong

This past week in Leyden, I've been having a string of 'Epiphany Practices'; That's when I get a deeper level of understanding or a deeper level of feeling, while practicing. This usually happens in a flash of recognition and is impossible to determine where the heck it comes from. 

This is probably due to 'where' I'm practicing and that I'm not traveling which is highly disruptive to a daily practice. With much effort I was able to maintain.

I had a personal breakthrough in Oslob, Cebu while scuba diving with Whale Sharks while using breathing/meditation techniques to calibrate my thinking and feeling. Either you can or you can't adjust yourself internally.