Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunday Practice

 

I practiced on the deck this morning. Echo ate something he shouldn't have last evening! Drama ensued...Luckily he seems fine this morning, perhaps a bit tired.

I did a short Warm Up and a Standing Meditation then a Round (right side). I was focused on observing the exact conclusion of my postures and continuous movement of the whole body during all the transitions. 

I used Hun/Haah and HuiYin Breathing throughout today's session. I continue to practice according to the principles described in the Tai-Chi Classics.

I then did another round of Standing Meditation and a round of The 21 for health using HuiYin Breathing.

Since I've been doing most of my Spear practicing on the deck (watching Echo) I brought my Century Spear up from the garage. I'm missing the little jaggle the Century Spear makes when I Jab, Thrust or Block with it. I'll move the Wushu Spear into the garage for when I practice in the driveway.

Spear practice to follow: