Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday Practice


 

Using my TRX set up for push-ups and pull-ups

I started this morning with a TRX workout in The Barn. 

Afterwards I did 15 minute drum set practice, focusing on 'feel' and 'ghost notes' with some bass drum work too!

Then I went outside on The Patio in between rain drops and swept it off. 
Lot's of cherry seeds this time of year. 

After sweeping The Patio I proceeded to do a full Warm Up with the The 10+ Exercises.

Next I did a Round (right side) focusing on the principles described in the Tai-Chi Classics. 

Next I reviewed the second Yin Fu Bagua Zhang Set...Focusing on the first Change on both sides reciting the names of the movements out loud.

Next a review of Anyo Dalawa, Modern Arnis Empty Hand Form II and Nihanchi Kata from the American Karate System. 



I guess it's been raining....A lot! 
There's this cute little mushroom that grew overnight in the lawn. 
I don't think I've seen that before.