Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Practice

 

I've been having some challenges approaching my daily practice lately. Today is no exception! 

I started with a TRX and dumbbell session in The Barn.

When I finally got to it, I decided to out my original outside practice spot with 'Big Greenie' in the foreground, the largest Maple Tree on our property.

I did a short Warm Up with variations of The 10+ Exercises and a Round (left side) focusing on The Principles described in the Tai-Chi Classics.


                                          I'm going to go out for a ride later today on my RT. 

                                                       I think I'll go 'around the block'.

We went up to Perkins to buy a new Weber gas grill in the morning. By the time I get ready to take a ride it was too hot and there were thunder storms around. The sky was rumbling! Maybe I'll take a ride tomorrow?