Thursday, October 5, 2023

Monday-Wednesday Practices

 

                                                            Mom at her 95th Birthday Party! 

                                                      Yep, she's still playing with a full deck;^)

Monday Practice

I had a very early start (3am), I had to be at my sisters at 5. I practiced on the deck at about 4, I started with a short Warm Up and a Round (right side) focusing on The Tai-Chi Classics.

Tuesday Practice

I practiced outside in the back yard at the Air B&B that we rented in Orange Park, FL. I started with a full Warm Up and then a Round (left side). I recited the Classics out loud during Part I. Afterwards I did a Sitting Meditation.

Wednesday Practice

I practiced outside in the back yard of the Air B&B again, while watching 3 year old Walker... It wasn't the most focused Practice I've ever had; It forced me to super focus on the sequence and principles. I did a Round of the Yin Fu 8 Palms and session of Sitting Meditation.

Arrived back in Leyden at 1 am Thursday morning......Exhausted!