Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday Practice

 

I practiced on The Deck this morning looking south down Beaver Meadow and East Hill. It was cool and breezy so I dressed accordingly. 

I only had about an hour before a planned video call with Jeff. I started with a partial Warm Up and a Round (left side).

After a 2 hour video call with Jeff, I came back out and did a round of Bagua Zhang around a medicine ball. I practiced the Yin Fu first Set (with kick/sweep ala Wang Shujin). I did all 8 changes on both sides. 

My Bagua Zhang is feeling really good these days! Because I've been spending more time and effort regularly practicing Bagua Zhang. The upcoming Bagua For Health Seminar on Sunday Oct. 22 is helping me to focus and work on my Bagua Basics. 

It's no secret....There's only: 

Doing & Not Doing

And when refining a posture:

Do This, Instead Of That!


"Don't think, just Do!"

                                          Yoda